Bike Logistics is an internet based Service Company that provides a wide range of transport services for its clients. These services have been built up over Great years of service to clients throughout Australia and have been added to because of our client’s requests to provide these services. Our clients demand that we perform and add to our assistance simply because we are reliable and persistent providers to them in other methods and they trust our popularity and love our assistance quality company code. CAR AUSTRALIA likes you about its customer and shows this by offering the services they require and researches better methods to assistance their needs on a regular basis.
The purpose of our organization is to offer assistance to our customers that are second to none and outstanding for Car Transport This purpose will not only offer the costs and solutions our customers have come to anticipate from us but to also enhance and guarantee our company is an achievement.
- · CAR TRANSPORT THROUGHOUT AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
- · VEHICLE TRANSPORT & HEAVY VEHICLE TRANSPORT AUSTRALIA WIDE
- · CARAVAN & BOAT TRANSPORT AUSTRALIA WIDE
- · CONTAINER FURNITURE REMOVALS AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
- · HOUSEHOLD FURNITURE REMOVALS AUSTRALIA WIDE
- · OFFICE RELOCATION AUSTRALIA WIDE
- · SHIPPING CONTAINER HIRE AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
- · SHIPPING CONTAINER SALES AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
- · TRANSPORT OF SHIPPING CONTAINERS AUSTRALIA
In order to make sure that everything runs as smoothly as possible we’ve developed the following handy hints to help you prepare your vehicle for Car Transport Interstate.
1) Make sure you vehicle has sufficient ground clearance. All parts of the vehicle will need to be more than 150 mm off the ground, including the exhaust. Otherwise they are too low for standard car carriers and will need to be re-classified as ‘non-drivable’.
2) Disable the car alarm or it could go off en-route and flatten the battery.
3) Make a list of any operational problems with your vehicle.
4) Remove any personal items from the car, including perishables (e.g. Food, beverages, etc.)
5) Leave around a quarter of a tank of fuel in the vehicle.
6) Remove any explosive materials from the vehicle (petrol cans, aerosols, etc.)
7) Detach and remove any external specialty items from the car (e.g. Bonnet protectors, etc.)
8) Retract/remove external aerials from the vehicle.
9) We require per-payment for all jobs. If you are paying via EFT ensure that you transfer payment for all charges with enough time for the funds to show in our accounts This happens overnight Monday to Friday, but EFT s made after 5pm Friday are not in our account until Tuesday morning (meaning we could not pickup your vehicle till Wednesday – unless you pay by EFT) .
Also expenses may modify for many other things such as signing up and other expenses, like insurance plan – income – shipping expenses – alternative of devices and automobiles. We offer door-to-door, depot-to-depot and many other Car Transport Australia options including ‘goods in vehicle’ and ‘non-drivable’ car carrying services.